Your Ad Here Girl Almost Dies From Jellyfish Sting! | Swim At Your Own Risk

Girl Almost Dies From Jellyfish Sting!

box1a
A three-year-old girl is lucky to be alive after being stung by a box jellyfish at an Australia beach.

She collapsed in shallow water last Friday after stepping on the jellyfish. The child was rushed by family members to the local clinic where she had to be resuscitated before being taken to hospital.

Box jellies have been responsible for at least 64 deaths since they were first reported in Australia in 1883. The last recorded death was a six-year-old boy in November 2007.

Stinger season is here!

[source]

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • E-mail this story to a friend!

1 Response to “Girl Almost Dies From Jellyfish Sting!”


  1. 1brenda love

    vacation plans this year: inflatable kiddie pool in the back yard.

Leave a Reply